Thursday, October 25, 2007

Introconclusion

Hello!
Welcome to the wonderful world of my thoughts. Yes, ladies, gentlemen, and whatever's left over, you will now be entering the realm of the strange, sub-standard and un-useful. Nothing you read here, I'm sure, will ever benefit you in any way, other than to think happily to yourself, "Thank heavens I'm not that man!"
That's what I'm here for.

So, this is a blog. [looks around as if examining a new house] It's quite nice. Spruce. Clean. No rats. I don't like rats. But I had always asked myself about the purpose of a blog, other than irregular travel updates (But surely those should be sent via postcard?..). Anyway, I succumbed to the non-existent pressure of blogging, and so far I can't really say that I'm a better person for it. No, still not.

So what the hell is the bloody point of the thing?! I mean, I write drivel, and you read it!?! No offense, but that hardly sounds like a good, wholesome use of your time. No, there must be some other reason. Itis upon this reason which I shall elaborate directly.

This is what I'm going to do for you. Free of charge...so far. (If this turns into a bundle I'm going to cash in, pack up and move to Sweden! I heard the fishing's good in Sweden). I'm going to let you into whatever I'm thinking when I sit down at the computer in the hopes that it will be vaguely entertaining, amusing, or possibly slightly funny. Miracles do happen.

This could of course be a complete flop, in which case I'll change my name Pricilla and marry a crumpet. Unconventional, but at least there will be no arguing about who wears the pants. (crumpets don't wear pants, do they?..)

So, to conclude.
The end.
Of the beginning.

Toodle-pip
andrewthekerr

No comments: